Thursday, January 12, 2017

FITNESS CHILD: Don't let asthma stop you!

I like going running with my mom on Saturday mornings, but last summer I started having problems breathing and I couldn't go as long, I had to stop a lot.  My mom took me to the doctor and I have asthma.  The doctor gave me two inhalers, one I use every day and the other one I use before I play sports.

You don't have to let asthma stop you from doing fun activities and staying active. Tell your parents if you have a hard time breathing when you run and let them take you to the doctor to get some help.

I'm still playing basketball, running up and down the court at full speed, making points and blocking shots! Have fun and stay active!

 
(Neon green # 8 with the goggles, looking like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My grandson is such an inspiration and I'm so proud of your resolve in not letting anything hold you back.
    Much love,
    BeB e

    ReplyDelete