Thursday, May 14, 2015

FITNESS CHILD, Ready to give fitness programs to children in the NE Columbia area!

Hi, I'm a elementary school student who had an idea to start a fitness program with other children to help them get stronger and healthier. This was my original idea:


Fitness Child original vision


If you want to get on my fitness program, contact us: 


In the meantime, here are a few things you can do to get started on getting fit:

1. Drinking plenty of water
2. Eating more fresh fruits and vegetables
3. Doing at least 20 push-ups and sit-ups every day
4. Staying fit by playing and having fun

I like to do my 20 push-ups before I eat breakfast and go to school.



I like to do my 20 sit-ups before I eat breakfast and go to school, also.


Contact Miriam Smith to arrange a fitness session with Zachary and your child at a park in the local NE Columbia area: 803-309-8108! 
(adult supervision available at all sessions)

No comments:

Post a Comment